Fortune Teller: 0-2
Gabriel Jesus can strengthen City’s title bid by breaking the deadlock in a 2-0 victory at Wolves, who drew 2-2 at Chelsea on Saturday.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Wolverhampton Wanderers received 1 draw and 3 defeats in the last 4 league games, which may stop their way for the European spots. On the other hand, Manchester City are in a crucial period to fight for the title so they must try to get every point. Therefore, Manchester City may make light work of winning this game. What worth mentioning is that, Manchester City have won the last 3 encounters against Wolverhampton Wanderers with 8 goals scored and 2 goals conceded.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield