Fortune Teller: 1-2
Richarlison can further boost Everton's survival hopes with the opener in a 2-1 victory at Watford, who were relegated at the weekend.
Master M: Everton(★★★★)
Having suffered 6 straight defeats recently, Watford are doomed to drop so they have nothing to play for now. On the other hand, Everton are still hopeful to get rid of relegation. They played well to beat Man Utd and Chelsea recently. Thus, Everton who are eager for points deserve our credit in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield