Fortune Teller: 1-0
There have only been 28 goals in Wolves’ matches this season so a Raul Jimenez strike should be enough to earn a 1-0 win for the hosts.
Master M: Wolverhampton Wanderers(★★★)
Southampton have won only a handful of recent games. On the other hand, Wolves got 2 wins and 1 draw, including a match against Manchester United without conceding any goal. Thus, Southampton are unable to grab any point in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Watford welcome back Tom Cleverley for Tottenham match
- Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin expected to return against Brighton
- Swindon again without suspended Dion Conroy for visit of Northampton
- Leeds handed triple boost ahead of Burnley’s visit
- Bruno Fernandes available for Manchester United’s match against Wolves
- Hartlepool hope new Covid cases will not lead to cancellation of Oldham clash
- Reece James injury causes problems for Chelsea ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang misses out again as Arsenal host Manchester City
- Joachim Andersen should be fit for Palace’s clash with West Ham
- Blackburn expected to name unchanged side for Huddersfield clash