Fortune Teller: 3-0
West Ham dominated Leeds in the FA Cup and can do so again here, with in-form Jarrod Bowen scoring first in a comfortable 3-0 victory.
Master M: West Ham United(★★★★)
Leeds United's away performance is worrying this season. They only took 1 win, 2 draws and 5 defeats in their last 8 away games in the league. Thus Leeds United may find it difficult to make a difference in this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- Watford welcome back Tom Cleverley for Tottenham match
- Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin expected to return against Brighton
- Swindon again without suspended Dion Conroy for visit of Northampton
- Leeds handed triple boost ahead of Burnley’s visit
- Bruno Fernandes available for Manchester United’s match against Wolves
- Hartlepool hope new Covid cases will not lead to cancellation of Oldham clash
- Reece James injury causes problems for Chelsea ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang misses out again as Arsenal host Manchester City
- Joachim Andersen should be fit for Palace’s clash with West Ham
- Blackburn expected to name unchanged side for Huddersfield clash