Fortune Teller: 2-1
Spurs have had an extra day to prepare for the north London derby and that could be crucial as Harry Kane’s opener sets up a 2-1 win.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur remain unbeaten in the last 7 rounds with only 4 goals conceded in total. However, Arsenal have been impressive in recent years' North London derby with back-to-back wins in their last 2 league encounters. Thus they are likely to take a tense draw.
Match PreviewMore »
- Watford welcome back Tom Cleverley for Tottenham match
- Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin expected to return against Brighton
- Swindon again without suspended Dion Conroy for visit of Northampton
- Leeds handed triple boost ahead of Burnley’s visit
- Bruno Fernandes available for Manchester United’s match against Wolves
- Hartlepool hope new Covid cases will not lead to cancellation of Oldham clash
- Reece James injury causes problems for Chelsea ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang misses out again as Arsenal host Manchester City
- Joachim Andersen should be fit for Palace’s clash with West Ham
- Blackburn expected to name unchanged side for Huddersfield clash