Fortune Teller: 0-2
Rafael Benitez remains under pressure but can oversee a 2-0 win for Everton, with Demarai Gray breaking the deadlock for the Toffees.
Master M: Everton(★★★★)
Norwich City have been poor this season, with 1 win, 2 draws and 7 defeats in 10 home games, scoring 5 goals and conceding 9 ones. Thus, Norwich City are doomed to lose in this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Watford welcome back Tom Cleverley for Tottenham match
- Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin expected to return against Brighton
- Swindon again without suspended Dion Conroy for visit of Northampton
- Leeds handed triple boost ahead of Burnley’s visit
- Bruno Fernandes available for Manchester United’s match against Wolves
- Hartlepool hope new Covid cases will not lead to cancellation of Oldham clash
- Reece James injury causes problems for Chelsea ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang misses out again as Arsenal host Manchester City
- Joachim Andersen should be fit for Palace’s clash with West Ham
- Blackburn expected to name unchanged side for Huddersfield clash