Fortune Teller: 3-1
Liverpool should prove they can cope without the absent strike duo of Mo Salah and Sadio Mane as Diogo Jota scores first in a 3-1 win.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★)
Liverpool and Brentford's last encounter ended with a 3-3 draw. However, the latters played that game at home. Thus, travelling to Liverpool who remain unbeaten in Anfield so far this season in the league, Brentford may find it hard to avoid a loss.
Match PreviewMore »
- Watford welcome back Tom Cleverley for Tottenham match
- Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin expected to return against Brighton
- Swindon again without suspended Dion Conroy for visit of Northampton
- Leeds handed triple boost ahead of Burnley’s visit
- Bruno Fernandes available for Manchester United’s match against Wolves
- Hartlepool hope new Covid cases will not lead to cancellation of Oldham clash
- Reece James injury causes problems for Chelsea ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang misses out again as Arsenal host Manchester City
- Joachim Andersen should be fit for Palace’s clash with West Ham
- Blackburn expected to name unchanged side for Huddersfield clash