Fortune Teller: 1-0
Palace have failed to score in their last three away games and a Neal Maupay goal can be enough to earn a 1-0 win for rivals Brighton.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★)
Crystal Palace return to the winning track in the last cup match, but they are still unstable in league games. On the other hand, Brighton & Hove Albion kept unbeaten in successive games among all events and lost only 1 of 7 rounds. Thus, Brighton & Hove Albion shall be expected more this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- Watford welcome back Tom Cleverley for Tottenham match
- Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin expected to return against Brighton
- Swindon again without suspended Dion Conroy for visit of Northampton
- Leeds handed triple boost ahead of Burnley’s visit
- Bruno Fernandes available for Manchester United’s match against Wolves
- Hartlepool hope new Covid cases will not lead to cancellation of Oldham clash
- Reece James injury causes problems for Chelsea ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang misses out again as Arsenal host Manchester City
- Joachim Andersen should be fit for Palace’s clash with West Ham
- Blackburn expected to name unchanged side for Huddersfield clash