Fortune Teller: 3-0
Injury-hit Everton are on a five-match winless streak and City can ease to a 3-0 win, with in-form Bernardo Silva opening the scoring.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Manchester City have won over Manchester United in the last round of the league. They won both of their last 2 games of all events. Besides, Manchester City also won over Everton 6 times in a row recently. Meanwhile, Everton have struggled of late. So Manchester City are expected to win in this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality