Fortune Teller: 2-0
Arsenal have had an easy run of games during their good run but are no match for Liverpool as Mo Salah scores first in a 2-0 home win.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Arsenal got 8 wins and 2 draws in their last 10 games of all events, with good form. Although Liverpool lost to West Ham United in the last round and were ended their unbeaten run, they remain competitive, especially Salah scored 9 goals in October. So both sides are expected to end this game with goal-fest.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality