Fortune Teller: 1-2
Chelsea dropped points last time out but can make amends with a 2-1 win at Leicester after Ben Chilwell scores against his former team.
Master M: Chelsea FC(★★★★)
Leicester City failed to win any of their last 4 games in all competitions, where they conceded 6 goals in total. Besides, Chelsea FC remain unbeaten in their last 5 away games in the league with 4 wins and 1 draw, where they scored 10 goals and conceded 1 goal in total. Thus Leicester City can't be overestimated in this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality