Fortune Teller: 3-2
Brentford are loving life in the Premier League but will be edged out 3-2 after West Ham’s Said Benrahma scores against his old team.
Master M: Brentford(★★★★)
Brentford are good in recent form. They have drawn Liverpool 3-3 in the last round, which boosts their morale. Besides, Brentford have played well in both defensive and offensive ends, scoring 12 goals and conceding 3 ones in their last 3 games of all events. Thus, Brentford are expected to pick up all 3 points in this match.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality