Fortune Teller: 3-0
Everton have made the most of some easy fixtures to start the season but will slip to a 3-0 defeat after Cristiano Ronaldo's opener.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Manchester United suffered a 2-game losing streak, without any goal scored. Besides, they have to play 2 games within a week. Although Manchester United won more and lost less in the past against Everton, they should aim to keep unbeaten in this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality