Fortune Teller: 1-1
Both teams may settle for avoiding defeat against a title rival and share a 1-1 draw after Mo Salah’s opener continues his fine form.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Liverpool were unbeaten so far, scoring an average of 2.5 goals per game. On the other hand, Manchester City have been also unbeaten so far, keeping all clean sheets in 5 rounds in a row. Besides, Manchester City are the best defensive team this season, with an average of 0.17 goal conceded per game. Thus, both sides are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality