Fortune Teller: 1-1
Two in-form teams are full of confidence and can be satisfied with a 1-1 draw with the Gunners recovering from Neal Maupay’s opener.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★★)
Brighton & Hove Albion have had the best start to the season since their promotion in 2017. They have been strong at home this term. In the last 3 home games, Brighton & Hove Albion only lost to strong Everton, and won both of their remaining 2 games, during which they scored 2 goals per game. With home field advantage, Brighton & Hove Albion should earn our favor in this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality