Fortune Teller: 2-1
Let's hope Stokecan put their recent problems behind them against West Brom, with Peter Crouch picked to strike in a 2-1 success.
Master M: West Bromwich(WBA)(★★★)
West Bromwich(WBA) have won 3 out of recent 4 league games. Hence, this match West Bromwich(WBA) shall get all 3 points as they travel to meet with poor shape Stoke City.
Match PreviewMore »
- Alan Devonshire set to retain same Maidenhead United side
- Reece Burke a doubt for Bradford's FA Cup replay against Aldershot
- Hibs assess John McGinn, Jason Cummings & Liam Henderson before Livingston clash
- Southend skipper Peter Murphy sidelined for Dagenham replay
- Newport unchanged for FA Cup replay against Brackley
- Jay Fulton cup tied as Oldham take on Mansfield in FA Cup replay
- John Gemmell to miss out for Albion if Cowdenbeath clash gets go-ahead
- Cammy Kerr returns as Peterhead host Stranraer
- Michael Appleton could shuffle Oxford's pack for FA Cup replay against Braintree
- Ukraine eyeing Euro 2016 spot