Fortune Teller: 0-2
Arsenal can back up their massive win over rivals Liverpool with Gabriel Martinelli breaking the deadlock in a 2-0 victory at West Ham.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★)
Arsenal are playing better and better recently. The Gunners defeated Liverpool 3-1 in the last tough battle to grab a 3-game winning streak, so they are in strong morale. Travelling to West Ham United, who were winless in successive games and lost to Man United by 3 goals in the last game, Arsenal vow to grab the 4th successive win.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16