Fortune Teller: 3-1
James Maddison can inspire Tottenham to a 3-1 win over faltering Brighton with the opener to help his side stay in title contention.
Master M: Tottenham Hotspur(★★★★)
Both sides are in unstable form lately. Tottenham Hotspur with outstanding winning strength at home this season won 8 of 11 home games, while Brighton & Hove Albion won less and lost more on the road with poor away strength. In comparison, the former are likely to win this round. Besides, Tottenham Hotspur striker Richarlison de Andrade scored a brace in the last round and got 9 goals in the previous 8 league games, being important on the team's offense.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16