Fortune Teller: 1-2
Nottingham Forest will stay in trouble at the bottom after losing 2-1 to Newcastle, for whom Callum Wilson will score the opening goal.
Master M: Newcastle(★★★★)
Newcastle won 3-1 over Aston Villa in the last away game, the latter getting their first loss at home in the EPL this season. Coupled with the previous FA Cup games, the Magpies won 3 away games across all competitions in a row. Thus, Newcastle in hot form vow to take 3 points in this game. Besides, Callum Wilson and Alexander Isak contributed 8 EPL goals on the road in total.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16