Fortune Teller: 2-1
Luton can give their survival hopes a massive boost by beating bottom-side Sheffield United 2-1, Ross Barkley scoring the first goal.
Master M: Luton Town(★★★★)
Sheffield United are still winless on the road in the EPL this season, with 2 draws and 9 losses, conceding 2.55 goals per game. In contrast, Luton Town scored 8 goals in the previous 2 EPL games, a key factor in the team's points. Thus, the former find it hard to avoid a loss in this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16