Fortune Teller: 1-2
Bournemouth can end a four-game winless run in the Premier League by beating Fulham 2-1, in-form Dominic Solanke breaking the deadlock.
Master M: AFC Bournemouth(★★★★)
Fulham in declining form got only 3 draws and 3 losses in the previous 6 games across all competitions, with very weak offense. Besides, they lost 3-0 to AFC Bournemouth in the first encounter. Thus, Fulham are doomed to lose this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16