Fortune Teller: 2-2
Aston Villa’s title hopes will suffer a dent after sharing a thrilling 2-2 draw with Manchester United, Ollie Watkins with the opener.
Master M: Manchester United(★★★★)
Aston Villa have the highest home winning percentage in the Premier League this season (81.82%), but lost 1-3 to Newcastle in the last home game. On the contrary, Manchester United are on a two-game winning streak on the road in all competitions, scoring 4 goals per game on average, with Rasmus Hojlund and Kobbie Mainoo scoring 2 goals each. In comparison, Manchester United have the chance of winning this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16