Fortune Teller: 0-0
The red cards and injuries Tottenham picked up on Monday will take their toll as they have to settle for a goalless draw at Molineux.
Master M: Tottenham Hotspur(★★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur, who rank at the higher level of the table, have had an impressive performance this season. Tottenham Hotspur are strong on away field in the league this season and kept unbeaten, scoring less than 2 goals only once. Visiting Wolves, Tottenham Hotspur are expected to continue their winning streak.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock