Fortune Teller: 3-1
Forest continue to struggle on their travels and West Ham can take advantage with a 3-1 victory after Jarrod Bowen puts them in front.
Master M: West Ham United(★★★★)
Nottingham Forest are poor in recent form. They were winless in 3 away games in the Premier League, without any goal scored, showing that the team are not good at playing on away field. Visiting West Ham United who have strong attacking power, Nottingham Forest should not be supported. It is worth mentioning that Nottingham Forest suffered a 0-4 defeat to West Ham United in their last away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock