Fortune Teller: 0-1
City have beaten Chelsea 1-0 in four of their last six meetings and can do so again as Erling Haaland claims the all-important goal.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★★)
Since beating Manchester City in the 2021 Champions League final, Chelsea FC have suffered six defeats against The Bules in all competitions in recent years, without any goal scored. Guardiola is still bitter about that Champions League defeat. So Manchester City are able to beat Chelsea FC in this match.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock