Fortune Teller: 2-0
United got off the mark with a first win last weekend but will fail to build on that in a 2-0 defeat after Evan Ferguson scores first.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★★)
Sheffield United, who have been promoted this season, have clearly not adapted to the intensity and pace of top-flight league, losing all of 5 away league games this season, with 3 goals scored and 14 ones conceded. Visiting Brighton & Hove Albion who have strong attacking power, Sheffield United are doomed to lose.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock