Fortune Teller: 0-2
Eddie Howe will enjoy a happy return to his former club as Newcastle claim a routine 2-0 win after Anthony Gordon breaks the deadlock.
Master M: Newcastle(★★★★★)
There is a clear gap between both sides in strength. Newcastle have a deep squad and are competitive in the league, as evidenced by their last league win over Arsenal, one of the favourites for the title. Visiting AFC Bournemouth who lost 5 of their last 6 Premier League games, Newcastle are expected to win.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock