Fortune Teller: 3-0
Arsenal's unbeaten start is over but they can return to winning ways in a 3-0 victory, with Gabriel Martinelli breaking the deadlock.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★★)
Burnley are currently in a very serious situation, ranking bottom 2nd with the same record as Sheffield United, with poor performance in both defensive and offensive ends. Visiting Arsenal who lost to Newcastle in the last match and badly need to vent their anger, Burnley are doomed to lose.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock