Fortune Teller: 1-2
Newcastle’s Champions League exertions will ensure a tough game at Bramall Lane where Bruno Guimaraes scores the opener in a 2-1 win.
Master M: Newcastle(★★★★)
Newly-promoted Sheffield United received only 1 draw and 4 losses in 5 rounds at the start of the new season, with 5 goals scored and 9 goals conceded, giving terrible performances. It shows that the team has not yet adapted to the tempo of the game in the top-flight. Facing against Newcastle with strong overall squad this round, Sheffield United should not be overestimated.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock