Fortune Teller: 2-1
West Ham can take the lead through Jarrod Bowen, but Liverpool will win from behind for a fourth time this season in a 2-1 victory.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★)
Mohamed Salah has scored or assisted in almost every game in the Premier League this season, and Liverpool have won 4 and drawn 1 under his leadership. Considering that the Reds have defeated West Ham United 3 times in a row since 2022, including 2 consecutive victories at home, Liverpool are on the verge of another home win over West Ham United.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock