Fortune Teller: 2-2
In-form striker Odsonne Edouard can bag his sixth goal of the season by opening the scoring for the Eagles in a 2-2 draw with Fulham.
Master M: Fulham(★★★★)
Crystal Palace received 1 draw and 1 loss in the last two home games against Fulham without scoring a goal. Moreover, they were thrashed by a comeback last round. Therefore, Crystal Palace should not be overestimated this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock