Fortune Teller: 1-1
Moussa Diaby can put Aston Villa in front but the visitors are expected to fade as struggling Chelsea fight back to earn a 1-1 draw.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Although Aston Villa's recent performances were not bad, it should be pointed out that the team has been playing in two events since the beginning of the season, which leads to their unstable defensive performance in the Premier League, with an average of 2 goals conceded per game on average. Aston Villa, who need to take a view on the midweek cup match, could only try to maintain unbeaten in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock