Fortune Teller: 1-1
Bournemouth can take advantage of Brighton's European debut by earning a 1-1 draw in which Dominic Solanke puts the visitors in front.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★★★)
Kaoru Mitoma, Evan Ferguson and Solomon March performed quite well under the leadership of Roberto De Zerbi. Their tactical system is working well, which can be proved by the victories over strong teams like Man Utd and Newcastle. With full attack fire this round, Brighton & Hove Albion would be able to score a comfortable win at home. It's worth mentioning that Brighton & Hove Albion grabbed 1-0 lead at halftime in their four opening EPL victories.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock