Fortune Teller: 1-0
Everton have failed to score in four games and are expected to lose 1-0 for a fourth time, with Bryan Mbeumo scoring the Bees' winner.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Brentford drew the first 3 home games with seriously limited abilities. Moreover, they drew the home encounter against Everton last season. Thus, it's likely for them to share the spoils this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock