Fortune Teller: 3-2
Goals tend to flow in the north London derby and Martin Odegaard can pave the way for Arsenal's 3-2 victory against their arch rivals.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Under the leadership of new manager Ange Postecoglou, Tottenham Hotspur started new season smoothly, with 4 wins and 1 draw in 5 rounds of the league. Meanwhile, players like Son Heung Min and James Maddison performed extremely well. James Maddison even scored goals in consecutive Premier League games on the road. Thus, refreshing Tottenham Hotspur will be fearless despite facing tough Arsenal this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock