Fortune Teller: 3-1
City are struggling to keep clean sheets but Riyad Mahrez will add to his midweek double against Spurs with the opener in a 3-1 win.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Manchester City have faced a series of tough games recently, including Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham, and Arsenal in the FA Cup, as well as a Premier League clash with Tottenham. On the other hand, Wolves improved after strengthening in winter transfer window. They also beat West Ham United in the last round. So Wolves are expected to keep unbeaten.
Match PreviewMore »
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock
- David Cancola suspended for Ross County’s encounter with St Johnstone
- Neil Harris set to make changes as Gillingham take on Bradford
- Ross Stewart in line to make Sunderland return against West Brom
- Morecambe assess fitness of Ash Hunter and Jon Obika ahead of Charlton game
- Exeter have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Sheffield Wednesday clash
- Paul Coutts, Ryan Loft and Harry Anderson in contention for Bristol Rovers
- Sutton sweat on Will Randall fitness ahead of Colchester clash