Fortune Teller: 1-0
Jurgen Klopp wants Liverpool to go back to basics defensively and a Cody Gakpo strike against goal-shy Chelsea could secure a 1-0 win.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Liverpool suffered a losing streak in the league, with poor defensive performance. On the other hand, there are problems within the Chelsea squad. Both sides have drawn in their last 4 meetings of all events. So they are expected to draw this battle.
Match PreviewMore »
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock
- David Cancola suspended for Ross County’s encounter with St Johnstone
- Neil Harris set to make changes as Gillingham take on Bradford
- Ross Stewart in line to make Sunderland return against West Brom
- Morecambe assess fitness of Ash Hunter and Jon Obika ahead of Charlton game
- Exeter have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Sheffield Wednesday clash
- Paul Coutts, Ryan Loft and Harry Anderson in contention for Bristol Rovers
- Sutton sweat on Will Randall fitness ahead of Colchester clash