Fortune Teller: 2-2
Fulham are only two points behind Spurs but will fail to close the gap as Aleksandar Mitrovic’s opener is cancelled out in a 2-2 draw.
Master M: Fulham(★★★★)
Fulham have been impressive in Premier League after World Cup 2022, and they beat Southampton and Chelsea FC at home, where they scored 2 goals per game. Thus, facing Tottenham Hotspur who are under a nightmare fixture, Fulham may draw this game at least back at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock
- David Cancola suspended for Ross County’s encounter with St Johnstone
- Neil Harris set to make changes as Gillingham take on Bradford
- Ross Stewart in line to make Sunderland return against West Brom
- Morecambe assess fitness of Ash Hunter and Jon Obika ahead of Charlton game
- Exeter have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Sheffield Wednesday clash
- Paul Coutts, Ryan Loft and Harry Anderson in contention for Bristol Rovers
- Sutton sweat on Will Randall fitness ahead of Colchester clash