Fortune Teller: 0-2
Wolves have the best defensive record in the Premier League but have no answer to Erling Haaland as he scores first in a 2-0 City win.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Manchester City are one of the two unbeaten teams so far this season in Premier League. Besides, they scored 3.33 goals per game as the best offensive team with 8 goals in 4 rounds from Erling Haaland. Moreover, they won their last 2 away games against Wolverhampton Wanderers, where they took 2-goal lead in HT in those games. Thus Manchester City are aiming for the 3 points in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle