Fortune Teller: 2-0
Eddie Howe is remembered fondly at Bournemouth but will get one over his former club with a 2-0 win, with Alexander Isak scoring first.
Master M: Newcastle(★★★★)
AFC Bournemouth concede at least three goals a game in half of the first six matches. Besides, AFC Bournemouth lost both of their 2 away games against Newcastle. Meanwhile, Newcastle were unbeaten at home so far this season. So AFC Bournemouth are likely to lose in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle