Fortune Teller: 2-1
Villa start the weekend three points behind Southampton but can close the gap with a 2-1 victory after Ollie Watkins opens the scoring.
Master M: Southampton(★★★★)
Aston Villa failed to taste a win in the last 3 league games, including two home games. They conceded the first goal per game. Since Aston Villa received 1 win, 2 draws, 4 defeats in the last 7 home games against Southampton, they might not avoid a defeat in this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle