Fortune Teller: 1-1
Arsenal’s 100 per cent start to the season will come to an end with a 1-1 draw at Man Utd despite Gabriel Jesus giving them the lead.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Arsenal got only 1 win at Old Trafford in the past 15 years, while Manchester United have beaten strong Liverpool in their last home game. So Manchester United are expected to get a draw.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle