Fortune Teller: 2-1
Brendan Rodgers is coming under increasing pressure and a 2-1 defeat at Brighton – Leandro Trossard scoring first – won’t help matters.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★★)
Leicester City's lose rate in Sunday league games last season was close to 50%. They are not very good at Sunday games. On the other hand, Brighton & Hove Albion got 6 wins and 3 draws in 9 Sunday league games last term. Besides, Brighton & Hove Albion's overall performance this season is better than that of Leicester City. So Brighton & Hove Albion are expected to win at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle