Fortune Teller: 0-2
A game against City is the last thing Steven Gerrard needs but Villa’s woes will continue as Erling Haaland nets both in a 2-0 win.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Guardiola won seven games against Aston Villa since taking charge of Manchester City, but won by only 1 goal in the last 3 meetings. It is noted that striker Haaland scored in both of the first 2 away games. So in-form Haaland will be able to help Manchester City win this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle