Fortune Teller: 2-0
Newcastle won seven of their last eight home matches and can start where they left off as Callum Wilson scores first in a 2-0 victory.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Nottingham Forest, the newly-promoted team this year, brought in Jesse Lingard, Neco Williams and others. Given that both sides were quite matched in the past, Nottingham Forest are expected to pick up 1 points in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Suspension means Ched Evans misses Preston’s visit of Hull
- Harvey Barnes and Ricardo Pereira miss Leicester’s opener against Brentford
- Karlan Grant should shake off niggle before West Brom welcome Watford
- Cristiano Ronaldo could feature for Man Utd as Brighton visit Old Trafford
- Motherwell waiting on Paul McGinn ahead of St Johnstone game
- Scott Brown without Promise Omochere for Fleetwood’s game against Plymouth
- Colchester boss Wayne Brown has increased options for Carlisle visit
- West Ham boss David Moyes without new signings for Manchester City clash
- Fulham’s Harry Wilson to miss Liverpool game after suffering knee injury
- Mandela Egbo ruled out as Charlton prepare for date with Derby