Fortune Teller: 1-1
Leicester are struggling to keep hold of their key players and Brentford can claim a 1-1 draw with Ivan Toney scoring the opening goal.
Master M: Leicester City(★★★★)
Leicester City won all of their last 3 warm-up games. Besides, they won all of their last 4 face-offs against Brentford. Thus Leicester City are likely to win their debut game at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Suspension means Ched Evans misses Preston’s visit of Hull
- Harvey Barnes and Ricardo Pereira miss Leicester’s opener against Brentford
- Karlan Grant should shake off niggle before West Brom welcome Watford
- Cristiano Ronaldo could feature for Man Utd as Brighton visit Old Trafford
- Motherwell waiting on Paul McGinn ahead of St Johnstone game
- Scott Brown without Promise Omochere for Fleetwood’s game against Plymouth
- Colchester boss Wayne Brown has increased options for Carlisle visit
- West Ham boss David Moyes without new signings for Manchester City clash
- Fulham’s Harry Wilson to miss Liverpool game after suffering knee injury
- Mandela Egbo ruled out as Charlton prepare for date with Derby