Fortune Teller: 0-3
Spurs only need a point to effectively secure Champions League football but can do so in style as Harry Kane scores first in a 3-0 win.
Master M: Tottenham Hotspur(★★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur took 3 wins and 1 draw lately in the league with only 2 goals conceded in total. More importantly, they need the 3 points to clinch the 4th spot. Thus Tottenham Hotspur are determined to win their final game of the season.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield