Fortune Teller: 1-1
Brighton can end the season with a five-match unbeaten run after Danny Welbeck’s opener helps them secure a 1-1 draw on the last day.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★★)
Brighton & Hove Albion took an unbeaten record of 2 wins and 2 draws in the league lately. On the other hand, West Ham United's recent form is underwhelming after playing two competitions. Therefore Brighton & Hove Albion should be able to win this game at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield