Fortune Teller: 0-2
Liverpool may be feeling tired after Saturday’s cup final but have the quality to earn a 2-0 win after Diogo Jota opens the scoring.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★★)
Liverpool still putting pressure on Manchester City in the title race after beating Aston Villa. Now they are motivated in the final stretch. On the other hand, Southampton's recent form is terrible, and they conceded 2 goals at least in each of their last 4 league games. Thus the Reds will not miss the 3 points.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield