Fortune Teller: 0-1
Two red cards in two matches have added to Leeds’ problems and Brighton can take advantage with a 1-0 win thanks to Leandro Trossard.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Leeds United have to go all out to avoid relegation, but their recent overall performance is not ideal and their home win rate is not high. Facing Brighton & Hove Albion who won over Man United by 4 goals recently, Leeds United are expected to get a draw at most.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield